Another in the Formula 1 Food series (albeit not actually Singaporean)…
- 300g peeled green prawns
- 300g chicken breast, diced
- 1tbsp rice wine
- 2tbsp light soy sauce
- 1tbsp finely diced ginger
- 250g rice vermicelli noodles, steeped in boiling water until soft
- 1tbsp curry powder
- 1 capsicum (red or green)
- 3 spring onions
- Marinate the chicken and prawns in the rice wine, soy sauce and half the ginger.
- Fry the chicken until cooked.
- Add the capsicum, spring onions, remaining ginger and curry powder. Fry until capsicum has softened.
- Add the prawns and remaining marinade. Cover and steam for a couple of minutes until prawns are cooked.
- Remove from heat and stir through the noodles.